Friday 27 December 2013

Resistance and Gran Turismo 5 servers being shut down.


What is up people?

Today I have some minor news for you people. For those of you who thought that Gran Turismo 5 and the Resistance series were the best games to play online I'm afraid I have some bad news. Sony will be pulling the plug on both of these amazing games.

Since the release of Gran Turismo 6 Sony probably felt like the servers used to store all of the content for Gran Turismo 5 and the Resistance series could have been used for their new arrival "Gran Turismo 6" and their new upcoming games. I know that it seems like an unfair thing to do but we've got to respect their decision as the company is moving on to bigger things and fresher content. 

Resistance was one of my favourite games to play back when it was released and I enjoyed the new and thrilling co-op campaign. Fortunately the situation does not affect me as I always try to go with the flow and enjoy games as they are being released.

For those of you out there who are affected by this change I hope that somehow you can get through it and continue your happy gamer lives. The day that the Resistance series will be going offline is Friday the 28th of March 2014 and the date for Gran Turismo 5 is Tuesday the 20th of May 2014. Enjoy them while you still can people. 

Thanks for checking this out people and follow me on twitter @WordLoops for regular updates and news about the site and for business purposes contact me at wordloopsbusiness@gmail.com. Have an awesome and safe weekend guys and remember KEEP ON GAMING !!!

See you all soon !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment