Thursday 9 January 2014

DayZ has achieved major success.



What is up people?

I am back. First of all I want to apologise to all of my viewers for being absent for a short period of time. I had some personal matters which I had to attend to and I'm still catching up on all of the gaming news. On the bright side I received all of my recording equipment and all of the "Funtages, livestreams and regular walkthroughs" should be up in a few days once I gain some experience on my editing software. 

Now heading over to the gaming news. The game DayZ has come really far since its days just as an army simulator. Millions of people around the world are immersed in the open world zombie survival game and it seems like the addiction is not going to stop any time soon. The game has made 5 million dollars on the first day of release and the figure still continues to grow.

A couple of patches have been sent to make the player's experience as enjoyable as possible. Even though the game is a major success the developers are advising people to wait a while before buying the game. "It is still a work in progress". New patches will not be visible for a while as the team are taking some time off to make up for all of the hard work during the holiday season.

The game looks pretty awesome people and it does everything just right. I will definitely have some footage up on my YouTube channel as soon as my PC gets set up. But in the meantime I have some GTA V videos that I want to upload so keep your eyes open for that.

Thanks for checking this out people and follow me on twitter @WordLoops for regular updates and news about the site also for business purposes contact me at wordloopsbusiness@gmail.com. Click on the link if you want to subscribe to my YouTube channel: WordLoops

See you all soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment