Saturday 18 January 2014

Push Yourself.

What is up people?

In today's post I want to talk about something that I believe in 100% and will always continue to apply in real life situations and that is "Push Yourself to the limit" 

Some of you may already be thinking to yourself that what I'm about to say next is just another boring and old definition of the term that I have mentioned above and yes you're right.  But in order for you to fully appreciate and understand the meaning of those words you have find a little thing inside of you which is called a soul.

A few years back I was just like any other teenager. Drifting from day to day with no plan in mind. Not taking responsibility for my actions and thinking that I was going to live forever. My monotonous routine consisted of wake up, school, sleep and repeat. I did the bare minimum when it came to things such as education and exercising. Also at the time I was missing one major component and that was ambition. But one day something hit me and everything around me was different. I started paying attention to things such as the howling of the wind and the warmth of the sun as its rays shined upon my face. That was the day when I realised that I'm not going to live forever and I was put on this earth for a reason. To be an entertainer. After that day I made a commitment to myself to exercise every single day, make use of the talents that God has given me and to live every single day to the fullest. And to tell you the truth its the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Right now I am pushing the limit to 110% when it comes to my education. I am focused and I know where I want to go to college this year. When I first started exercising I was only able to do 3.5 push ups and today I can do 65. But its all about pushing yourself and telling yourself that you can do more. As you can see it can be done if you only push yourself that little bit harder.  I can guarantee you people that if you met me today I could tell you where I see myself in twenty years time. 

Now let me ask you this, are you going to be the person who is going to look back in regret and wonder what you did wrong or are you going to be the person who is going to look back with pride and know that every second spent was totally worth it. 

Thanks for checking this out people and follow me on twitter @WordLoops for regular updates and news about the site and for business purposes contact me at wordloopsbusiness@gmail.com

Also I have moved my office to a different location which explains the lack of new content. Thanks for understanding and expect regular updates from today. 

See you all soon !!!

1 comment: