Tuesday 4 February 2014

An update from WordLoops.

What is up people?

It is me WordLoops and in today's post I want to run you through a few events that are currently happening in my life as we speak. As you know I am in my last year of high school and then that's me off to college. 

Right now I have these major exams which are sort of a practice for the real thing. Many people don't take them seriously but I want to approach them as if they were the real thing, which means I have been studying like a mad man and I'm aiming for really high grades such as A's and B's. I know that in the month of January I barely posted anything new but that's due to the exams and all of next week is going to be pretty much occupied.

Starting on the 14th of January expect major uploads coming your way, every single day, 24/7. I have plenty of app reviews prepared and ready to go for all of you amazing people. Another thing that I want to add is, receiving comments from all of you amazing people such as "Thanks for this informative article" and "Thanks for the advice". That right there is what I live for. 

I absolutely love writing and I love seeing those comments from all of you people. Keep them coming and it's awesome that I have the opportunity to actually do what I love and that is writing and entertaining you people. I know that lately I haven't been posting much and I've been sort of ass this month, but I hope that all of you will understand why I haven't put up anything new and bare with me until everything is running in an orderly fashion once again.

P.S Here's a photo of my brand new office/workspace :



Thanks for checking this out people, once again, "YOU GUYS ROCK" and follow me on twitter: @WordLoops for regular updates and news about the site and for business purposes contact me @ wordloopsbusiness@gmail.com. Recently I have also started a YouTube channel called WordLoops: My YouTube Channel. which features gameplay, walkthroughs and live streams so be sure to check it out as I will be putting up plenty of content up on there for those of you who enjoy watching gameplay videos from time to time. That's all for now.

See you all soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment